Part-time freelance, flexible role for Halifax & Calderdale Mumbler.
Mumbler is a network of 20 hyper-local parenting websites with a strong & engaged social media community. We are looking for a Mumbler Ambassador based in Halifax or Calderdale who is already totally plugged-in to the local parenting community to help us with our social media channels.
We want to you to post on our social media channels about what’s going on locally for families- where’s good to visit etc and give us a weekly round-up of any local events so that we can tell the other local families what’s on.
We’re a small tight-knit Mumbler family and we have ambitious growth plans. We are looking for someone very special who wants to grow the business with us. You must passionately care about your local parenting community and want to help make life easier for local & visiting parents & you will definitely be social-media savvy. You should be adaptive, flexible and have a positive “can-do” attitude.
This role is flexible and is based from home. You will report directly to Mumbler founder & MD Sally, however will have the flexibility & autonomy to run the Halifax & Calderdale Mumbler social media channels with minimal interference. You will need to be bold & ambitious and extremely confident to help build Halifax & Calderdale Mumbler.
Freelance role: No set hours- you will be paid £40 per week paid monthly.
Working from home & whilst out & about in Halifax or Calderdale, you will be required to:
• Post regularly on the Halifax & Calderdale Mumbler social media channels, sharing your family life whilst out & about. (Where are the best walks, who does the best hot chocolate, which attractions are fun, parenting real-life etc)
• Research & report weekly about what’s-on locally for families
• Review local attractions, businesses & services (Specifically we ask you to review somewhere for Mumbler, your admission charges will be paid for)
• Friendly, outgoing & approachable you must genuinely care about your local parenting community & want to make other parents lives easier.
• Obsessed with social media! (Instagram & Facebook are our preferences but we’re open to all!)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated & great at time management
• Ability to work independently
Note: Applicants must be based in Halifax or Calderdale.
To apply- email Sally on email@example.com
Closing date 14th July 2023
Be sure to attach your CV & include details of your own social media accounts (and/or any accounts that you help run) and explain why you think you’d be a fantastic Mumbler Ambassador.