Part-time freelance, flexible role for Dorset Mumbler
Mumbler is a network of 21 hyper-local parenting websites with a strong & engaged social media community. We are looking for a Mumbler Ambassador based somewhere in Dorset- possibly Weymouth or Dorchester, who is already totally plugged-in to the local parenting community to help us with our social media channels.
We want to you to post on our Instagram feed about what’s going on locally for families- where’s good to visit etc and give us a weekly round-up of any local events by e-mail/ WhatsApp so that we can tell the other local families what’s on.
We’re a small tight-knit Mumbler family and we have ambitious growth plans. We are looking for someone very special who wants to grow the business with us. You must passionately care about your local parenting community and want to help make life easier for local & visiting parents & you will definitely be social-media savvy. You should be adaptive, flexible and have a positive “can-do” attitude.
This role is flexible and is based from home. You will report directly to Mumbler founder & MD Sally, however will have the flexibility & autonomy to run the Dorset Mumbler Instagram account with minimal interference.
Freelance role: No set hours- you will be paid £40 every week that you post for Mumbler, paid monthly.
Working from home & whilst out & about in the local area, you will be required to:
• Post regularly on the Dorset Mumbler Instagram, sharing your family life whilst out & about. (Where are the best walks, who does the best hot chocolate, which attractions are fun, parenting real-life etc)
• Research & report weekly about what’s-on locally for families
• Occasionally review local attractions, businesses & services (If we specifically we ask you to review somewhere for Mumbler, your admission charges will be paid for)
• Friendly, outgoing & approachable you must genuinely care about your local parenting community & want to make other parents lives easier.
• Obsessed with Instagram
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated & great at time management
• Ability to work independently
Note: Applicants must be based in the east of Dorset- Ideally in Weymouth or Dorchester areas.
To apply- Click on this link
Closing date Friday 15th March 2024
Be sure to attach your CV & include details of your own social media accounts (and/or any accounts that you help run) and explain why you think you’d be a fantastic Mumbler Ambassador.